Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This is the first entry in my blogg. What to put in a blogg ? Firstly nothing that might come back and bite me. Information might want to be free but anyone ( like future potential employers ) can and will Google a name and take first impressions on what it returns. Call me paranoid but this seems scary. This seems to rule out politics and religion. Nobody would want to read a diary of what I do in my spare time or about friends/family so IT it is.

I work as a developer for a small software house in the City of London, very near St Pauls. Before that I worked for Enron. I have also worked for a dotcom ( during the dotcom boom ) and another software house in the City. The languages I currently use on a daily basis are Borland Delphi, T-SQL, C#, JavaScript.

No comments: